All 41 art Reviews

ThankYou ThankYou

Lovely! That's so sweet of you. The shading and hues are absolutely hypnotizing. I love it.

GreiTo responds:

I am glad to hear that :)

Fallout Girl Fallout Girl

Hell yeah, nerdy girls are the best. The pink isn't nicely contrasting and lets face it, anything fallout is awesome.

JamsArts responds:

#Truth : D

Pink clouds and snowy mountain Pink clouds and snowy mountain

Such a gorgeous scene! And the brushstrokes are very clean. It's beautiful!

V1KK1 responds:

thank you!

Batgirl Batgirl

The color pallet is absolutely lovely in its use of making batgirl really stand out from the background and the comic book style to it was well done. The detail of the image from the highlights to her hair to the city scape behind her were also beautifully done.

J-Caro responds:

Wow! Thank you very much! :D

No Escape No Escape

Creepy enough to send tingles down my spine! I love the amount of detail and the use of negative space. Such an abstract concept with a cool style.

My hero! My hero!

Bananana nananaa BATMAN! Another amazing work! This could be my next wallpaper. The characters poses of Batman and Robin are great and the lights and darks are super contrasting, making it a great focal point.

Alien Alien

Amazing! There's so much detail and attention to it, from the glossy look of the head to the wrinkly leathery skin of the body. Even to the word Alien is there careful detail and adjusted lighting to bring out the movie feel. Wonderful work from a wonderfully skilled artist!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Almighty Pink Panter Lvl99 Almighty Pink Panter Lvl99

The pink panther isn't stylised nicely and the armor is very detailed. I love the use of lighting to really bring out his expression of awe. It's also clean with a strong character pose. Great work and good luck to you in the cotm!

Hay to the Lin Hay to the Lin

I really like this piece with it's use of lighting and shadowing, it adds a sort of nighttime effect without the scene needing to show it also. The style is fantastic and the character pose is awesome. Good luck in the cotm!

MOJO LVL99 MOJO LVL99

It's very clean with an effective use of lighting and shadow. The way this piece is styled really adds to his expression and keeps the playful mood from the power puff girls tv show. The background is simple but very effective in bringing out mojo. Great work and good luck in the cotm!

ArnabD responds:

Sorry i didn't respond earlier. I'm new to newgrounds and I haven't been very active.

Thanks a lot for your review. Really appreciate you taking your time to go through my art.